CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 22, 2008

What the hell is wrong with people?

On the way home from work today, I was cut off. Pretty blatantly. I had to slam on my brakes in order to not hit the guy. So I honked at him.

Then the gesturing starts. He's throwing his arms up at me in his rearview mirror to let me know I was wrong to honk. I gesture back, putting my hands up as if to say, "you're really gesturing at me about this?".

He then gets into the next lane over, presumably cutting off someone else in the process.

At this point we are side by side.

Then he starts with the yelling. Apparently the gesturing didn't get his point across. He hollers, "DIDN'T YOU SEE THE SIGNAL?!"

I must be in need of a refresher course of Driver's Ed. because when I took the course in high school, the answer to this multiple choice question:

When is it acceptable to cut people off forcing them to slam on the brakes?
a. It is never acceptable to cut people off.
b. When your wife/baby mama is in labor
c. When you signal first
d. When you are on your cell phone
e. It is always acceptable to cut people off forcing them to slam on the brakes.

was neither c. nor e.

0 comments: